dinsdag 20 maart 2018

Do not fear your fear

I am a little bit of a scaredy cat (or maybe a massive scaredy cat). I struggle with starting something new, something unknown. I’ll tell myself I’ll do it later, tomorrow, maybe next month when I have a bit more time, knowing I have lots of time. I think I’m the queen of little excuses, I’m really good at it! This is why I haven’t written in months, maybe even years! It’s so silly because I love writing. I’m just scared of starting something and scared I’m not good enough at it. My favorite excuse is that there are already so many people out there doing the exact same thing.
I think all of us have some of these silly fears. It’s what makes us human. The only difference between successful people and me is, that they’ve just started and didn’t let fear get in the way. This is why I’ve called my blog Do not fear your fear!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten